UPDATED STUDIO POLICY
Classes to resume at 25% capacity with limited schedule
As part of the new executive order allowing for the opening of indoor recreational activities we are open.
What to expect
- Smaller class sizes to allow for social distancing.
- Limited temporary schedule. Classes will be added back as needed.
- Studio opens 15 minutes before class. Please wait for the instructor to let you in.
- Pre-registration required.
- Masks are required in the studio and all common areas, except when on your yoga mat.
- Studio mat and block rentals no longer offered. Please bring your own or purchase one at the studio.
- We will be cleaning and maintaining social distancing protocols in accordance with local and state guidelines.
Waitlist and Late Cancel Policy
In order to give all clients an opportunity to practice during our reduced class sizes we are requiring that if you cannot make it to a class you signed up for you must cancel at least two hours before the start time of the class.
If a class is bully booked, the option for waitlist may be available. If a registered client early cancels, the waitlist will automatically add you to the class roster and notify you via email. Make sure your email preferences are on to receive updates.
NO SHOW AND LATE CANCEL FEE:
$10 for unlimited members OR for drop-ins & class pack holders deduct 1 class session.
We will still be offering select online classes and outdoor classes throughout the week along with the limited indoor hot classes.
We are SO excited to be joining you all indoors for classes! See you soon
- Bask Hot Yoga
THE BENEFITS OF YOGA
Harness the benefits of connecting your body and mind through the physical and mediative practice of yoga.
- Learn breathing techniques and ways to deal with stress
- Gain functional mobility and flexibility
- Build strength and stabilization throughout the entire body
- Increase focus and mental clarity through meditation
- Detox and release physical tension in a heated class
- Be part of a community and learn from others